DDS388L single-phase electronic watt-hour meter
1.Overview of the DDS388L single-phase electronic watt-hour meter
The DDS388L single-phase electronic watt-hour meter adopts advanced solid-state integrated circuit technology and SMT technology. It is suitable for measuring AC single-phase active energy with a frequency of 50 Hz. Its performance meets the technical requirements of GB/T 17215.321-2008. This product has a two-way metering function, which can accurately measure the active energy in the positive and negative directions, and can set the combined active energy according to this, with the time-sharing measurement function; the active energy is divided into peaks, peaks, flats, valleys, etc. Time period electric energy and total electric energy are respectively accumulated and stored. With LCD display function (with button wake-up LCD display function when power failure), RS485 and infrared communication functions, load switch control methods are divided into two methods: built-in switch and no switch.
two. The main parameters
1. Accuracy: Level 1, Level 2.
2. Rated voltage (Un): 220V, limit working voltage: 0.7Un~1.2Un.
3. Current specifications: 1.5(6)A, 5(30)A, 5(60)A, 10(60)A, 10(100)A.
4. Basic error, starting and creeping: meet the requirements of GB/T 17215.321-2008.
5. Dimensions: 160mm x 118mm x 71mm.
6. Installation size: 140 (150) mm x 105mm.
7. The communication protocol complies with: DL/T 645-2007 "Communication Protocol for Multifunctional Energy Meters" and its filing documents.
8. The rate function complies with: DL/T 614-2007 protocol requirements.
9. The external dimensions conform to: Q CSG 113011-2011 single-phase electronic energy meter external structure specifications.
10. The technical parameters comply with: Q CSG 113003-2011 technical specifications for single-phase electronic watt-hour meters.
three. The main function
1. Support 4 rates, 14 time zones throughout the year, 14 time periods can be set every day, two sets of rate timetable switching, and special timetable settings for holidays.
2. Supports the function of tiered electricity, does not support tiered electricity price, and requires background settlement.
3. Support the reset function under the key and permission conditions. The bottom value of the electric energy meter can only be reset to zero, and setting is prohibited.
4. Support data storage function, which can store two-way total electric energy and electric energy data of various tariffs for the last 12 settlement days.
5. Support freezing function, with time freezing, instantaneous freezing, daily freezing, agreed freezing, and whole point freezing.
6. Support event recording function, can record the total number of power failures, the total number of programming, the total number of time calibration, the total number of open meter cover, pull and close events; can permanently record the time of the electric meter reset event and the time of reset The electrical energy data.
7. Support alarm function, with light alarm output. The light alarm uses a red constant light indicator, and the alarm automatically ends when the event returns to normal.