|Place of Origin:||XI'AN CHINA|
|Brand Name:||HERONG ELECTRIC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Rated Voltage:||2.3KV||Rated Capacity:||100kvar|
|Rated Current:||43.48A||Rated Capacitance:||60.17uF|
|Rated Frequency:||50Hz||Internal Fuse:||Yes|
|Insulation Level:||18/40KV||Number Of Phases:||Single-phase|
|Capacitance Deviation:||-3%～+3%||Package:||Export Standard Packing|
2.3KV High Voltage Capacitor Bank,
Parallel High Voltage Capacitor Bank,
100kvar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
2.3KV 100 kVar Capacitor Bank High Voltage 50Hz Rated Frequency
1. Overview of 2.3KV 100kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
High-voltage capacitors are mainly composed of lead-out porcelain bushings, capacitive element groups and shells. The shell is sealed and welded by thin steel plates, and the outlet porcelain sleeve is welded on the shell. The wiring terminal is led out from the outlet porcelain bushing. The capacitor element group (also called the core) in the shell is formed by connecting several capacitor elements. The capacitive element is made of capacitor paper, film-paper composite or pure film as the working medium, and aluminum platinum as the pole plate.
2. Function of 2.3KV 100kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
High voltage parallel capacitor is composed mainly of the packet, shell and insulation porcelain, the packet is connected in a particular way by dozens of components, separated by insulation and wrapped. The shell is welded with thin steel plate (or stainless steel plate),the two sides of the wall have the bracket for welding and installing. The lid of box is covered with (or embedded pressure assembly) line casing,components are made of polypropylene film and aluminum foil,and the capacitor is filled with excellent electrical insulation liquid impregnant.
|Rated Capacity||100 kvar|
|Number of phases||Single-phase|
|Loss tangent value (tanδ)||≤0.0003|
|Discharge resistance||The capacitor is equipped with a discharging resistor. After being disconnected from the grid, the voltage on the terminal can drop below 50V within 5 minutes|
3. Main features of 2.3KV 100kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
(1) In the transmission line, high-voltage capacitors can be used to form a series compensation station to improve the transmission capacity of the transmission line.
(2) In large-scale substations, high-voltage capacitors can be used to form a static phase-controlled reactor type dynamic reactive power compensation device (SVC) to improve power quality.
(3) At the end of the distribution line, the use of high-voltage capacitors can improve the power factor at the end of the line and ensure the voltage quality at the end of the line.
(4) High-voltage capacitors are installed in the middle and low-voltage bus sections of the substation to compensate for the reactive power consumed by the load and improve the power factor on the bus side.
4. Applicable standard of 2.3KV 100kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
IEC60871 and equivalent standard
5. Working conditions of 2.3KV 100kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
1, Altitude:Less 1000m;Ambicnt Temperature:-40℃ to 40℃.
2, No violcnt mcchanical vibration, no harmful gas and vapor ,no electric,and cxplosive dust in location.
3‚ Power capacitor will work in the good ventilate condition, it would not permit to work in sealing and no ventilate condition.
4‚ Power capacitor connection wire should take soft conductive wire, the whole circuit connect well.