|Place of Origin:||XI'AN CHINA|
|Brand Name:||HERONG ELECTRIC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Rated Voltage:||8.25KV||Rated Capacity:||620kvar|
|Rated Current:||75.15A||Rated Capacitance:||29uF|
|Rated Frequency:||50Hz||Internal Fuse:||Yes|
|Insulation Level:||38/95KV||Number Of Phases:||Single-phase|
|Capacitance Deviation:||-3%～+3%||Package:||Export Standard Packing|
620 Kvar High Voltage Capacitor Bank,
8.25KV High Voltage Capacitor Bank,
50Hz Rated HV Capacitor Bank
8.25KV 620 kVar Capacitor Bank High Voltage 50Hz Rated Frequency
1. Overview of 8.25KV 620kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
High-voltage capacitors are mainly composed of lead-out porcelain bushings, capacitive element groups and shells. The shell is sealed and welded by thin steel plates, and the outlet porcelain sleeve is welded on the shell. The wiring terminal is led out from the outlet porcelain bushing. The capacitor element group (also called the core) in the shell is formed by connecting several capacitor elements. The capacitive element is made of capacitor paper, film-paper composite or pure film as the working medium, and aluminum platinum as the pole plate. In order to meet the withstand voltage requirements of capacitors of various voltage levels, capacitive elements can be connected in series or in parallel. The electric passenger component group of a single three-phase capacitor is connected into a triangle inside the shell. In high-voltage capacitors with a voltage of 10kV and below, each capacitive element is connected in series with a fuse, which serves as the internal short-circuit protection of the capacitor. Some capacitors are equipped with discharge resistance. When the capacitor is disconnected from the grid, it can be discharged through the discharge resistance. Generally, the residual voltage of the capacitor can be reduced to below 75V after 10 minutes.
|Rated Capacity||620 kvar|
|Number of phases||Single-phase|
|Loss tangent value (tanδ)||≤0.0003|
|Discharge resistance||The capacitor is equipped with a discharging resistor. After being disconnected from the grid, the voltage on the terminal can drop below 50V within 5 minutes|
3. Main features of 8.25KV 620kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
1. All these series capacitors serve for common ambient conditions, standard category for capacitor covers -40/A,-25/A,-5/A,-5/C, working altitude not more than 1000m
2. The capacitors shall be mounted in the place where there shall comply with the requirement of clause 5.1, the capacitor for indoor use shall be mounted on the place where there has no corrosive steam and gas, and snow, rain, dust can't be accessible, and well ventilated.
3. The capacitor can be mounted on steel support, layout not more than 3 layers, each layer not more than two rows. In order to get good ventilating, the clearance between capacitors in each layer shall not less than 200mm, outdoor capacitor shall have 300mm at least, and the top of the capacitor shall have 1000mm away from house roof at least.
4. The horizontal separated plate shall not be mounted, or it may block air flow. Outlet for cooling air shall be mounted on the top of each group of capacitors.
4. Applicable standard of 8.25KV 620kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
IEC60871 and equivalent standard
5. Working conditions of 8.25KV 620kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
1, place of use: indoors or outdoors.
2 Altitude: ≤1000 m. (High altitude products can be designed according to user requirements)
3, ambient temperature: -40 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃.
4, the installation site should be free of harmful gases, no conductive or explosive dust.