|Place of Origin:||XI'AN CHINA|
|Brand Name:||HERONG ELECTRIC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Rated Voltage:||7.884KV||Rated Capacity:||777kvar|
|Rated Current:||98.55A||Rated Capacitance:||39.79uF|
|Rated Frequency:||50Hz||Internal Fuse:||Yes|
|Insulation Level:||50/125KV||Number Of Phases:||Single-phase|
|Capacitance Deviation:||-3%～+3%||Package:||Export Standard Packing|
400kvar High Voltage Capacitor Bank,
50Hz 10KV High Voltage Capacitor Bank,
400kvar High Voltage Power Capacitor
7.884KV 777 kVar Capacitor Bank High Voltage 50Hz Rated Frequency
1. Overview of 7.884 KV 777kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
High voltage shunt capacitor (Power capacitor) is mainly used in the A.C,Power system with 50Hz or 60Hz to improve power factor, reduce reactive power loss, mend voltage quality, plenitude elaborate generate power' equipment and supply power equipment efficiency, it is national recommend save power products.
2. Function of 7.884 KV 777kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
High voltage parallel capacitor is composed mainly of the packet, shell and insulation porcelain, the packet is connected in a particular way by dozens of components, separated by insulation and wrapped. The shell is welded with thin steel plate (or stainless steel plate),the two sides of the wall have the bracket for welding and installing. The lid of box is covered with (or embedded pressure assembly) line casing,components are made of polypropylene film and aluminum foil,and the capacitor is filled with excellent electrical insulation liquid impregnant.
|Rated Capacity||777 kvar|
|Number of phases||Single-phase|
|Loss tangent value (tanδ)||≤0.0003|
|Discharge resistance||The capacitor is equipped with a discharging resistor. After being disconnected from the grid, the voltage on the terminal can drop below 50V within 5 minutes|
3. Main features of 7.884 KV 777kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
(1) In the transmission line, high-voltage capacitors can be used to form a series compensation station to improve the transmission capacity of the transmission line.
(2) In large-scale substations, high-voltage capacitors can be used to form a static phase-controlled reactor type dynamic reactive power compensation device (SVC) to improve power quality.
(3) At the end of the distribution line, the use of high-voltage capacitors can improve the power factor at the end of the line and ensure the voltage quality at the end of the line.
(4) High-voltage capacitors are installed in the middle and low-voltage bus sections of the substation to compensate for the reactive power consumed by the load and improve the power factor on the bus side.
(5) In load terminal stations with non-linear loads, high-voltage capacitors will also be installed for filtering.
4. Applicable standard of 7.884 KV 777kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
IEC60871 and equivalent standard
5. Working conditions of 7.884 KV 777kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
1, Altitude:Less 1000m;Ambicnt Temperature:-40℃ to 40℃.
2, No violcnt mcchanical vibration, no harmful gas and vapor ,no electric,and cxplosive dust in location.
3‚ Power capacitor will work in the good ventilate condition, it would not permit to work in sealing and no ventilate condition.
4‚ Power capacitor connection wire should take soft conductive wire, the whole circuit connect well.