||Number Of Phases:
||Export Standard Packing
200 Kvar Capacitor Bank,
4.04KV 200 Kvar Capacitor Bank,
50Hz High Voltage Capacitor Bank
4.04KV High Voltage Shunt Capacitor 200kVar - Power Capacitor - Capacitor Bank
1. Overview of 4.04KV High Voltage Shunt Capacitor 200kVar - Power Capacitor - Capacitor Bank
- Capacitor made of case and pack, case is constructed of welding thick steel sheet. Outgoing porcelain bushing is welded and passed through top cover of capacitor, two sides of case provided with two lifting brackets, one of lifting bracket assembled with earthing bolt.
- Capacitor pack has several elements and insulated parts. It uses Polypropylene film as dielectric and Al foil as polar plate.
- In order to work in different voltage rating, the elements in pack are connected in series or parallel. As required, the discharging resistance can be built-in.
2. Function of 4.04KV High Voltage Shunt Capacitor 200kVar - Power Capacitor - Capacitor Bank
Medium voltage shunt capacitor/High voltage shunt capacitor are suitable for 50Hz or 60Hz AC power systems to improve the power factor of the power system, reduce line losses, improve the quality of the power supply voltage, and increase the active output of the transformer.
|Number of phases
|Loss tangent value (tanδ)
||The capacitor is equipped with a discharging resistor. After being disconnected from the grid, the voltage on the terminal can drop below 50V within 5 minutes
3. Main features of 4.04KV High Voltage Shunt Capacitor 200kVar - Power Capacitor - Capacitor Bank
- Shunt power capacitors are mainly used to improve the power factor of 50Hz power system.
- Unless otherwise stipulated in plateau type products, the installation location is less than 1000m above sea level, and the ambient air temperature category is (-40 ~ 45) ℃.
- Long-term operation is allowed under 1.1Un, and it can run under 1.15Un for up to 30min every 24h.
- Capacitance deviation not exceeding (-5% ~ 10%) Cn.
- The tangent value of dielectric loss angle is tg δ ≤ 0.0005 for full-film dielectric capacitor and tg δ ≤ 0.0008 for film-paper composite dielectric capacitor.
- Capacitor products are divided into single phase, Δ (triangle), Y (star), Y- (star, neutral point extraction) and III (three segments, not connected) and other forms.
- Capacitor indoor and outdoor type, and suitable for warm and hot zone, plateau, stains and other areas for various special use of the product models.
- The products conform to GB/T1124.1-2001, and the plateau products conform to GB6915-86 corresponding environmental and climatic standards.
4. Applicable standard of 4.04KV High Voltage Shunt Capacitor 200kVar - Power Capacitor - Capacitor Bank
IEC60871 and equivalent standard