|Rated Voltage:||6KV、10kV||Rated Frequency:||50Hz|
|Rated Capacity:||100、150、200、250、300kvar||Discharge Time:||5 Minutes Below 50V|
|Insulation Level:||42/75kV||Capacitance Deviation:||-3%～+5%|
High Voltage Reactive Power Compensation Devices,
GWBH Reactive Power Compensation Devices,
10kV Reactive Power Compensation Devices
High-voltage smart capacitor (compact) reactive power compensation device is mainly composed of drop-out fuse, voltage transformer, zinc oxide arrester, high-voltage smart capacitor (control, communication, permanent magnet vacuum switch, high-voltage shunt capacitor and protection system in one), outdoor Open-type current transformer and its accessories.
It is used in power and industrial enterprises 6-10kV transmission lines to compensate the inductive reactive power of lines and loads, adjust network voltage, improve power factor, reduce line loss, and increase transformer active output. The device adopts single pole arrangement, which is simple and convenient to install. It has various control modes such as time, voltage and reactive power to realize remote communication. Once open wireless CT is used, it is completely isolated once and twice, which is more secure.
(1) The device is small in size and light in weight. Compared with the traditional column-mounted reactive power automatic compensation device, the volume is reduced by more than 60%, and the weight is reduced by 50%.
(2) The device adopts a single-pole structure installation arrangement, which is simple and convenient to install. Compared with the traditional pole-mounted reactive power compensation device, the installation period is shortened by 50%, and the installation cost is reduced by more than 70%.
(3) The device uses a permanent magnet vacuum switch to switch on and off, which is safe and reliable. After closing, the coil circuit of the permanent magnet vacuum switch is disconnected, and the coil has no power consumption and no heat.
(4) The device has multiple switching methods according to time, voltage, and reactive power. It has the functions of remote communication, remote control, remote adjustment, remote measurement and GPRS communication.
(5) The device can record 120-day operating data, which can be checked and downloaded.
(6) The device has multiple protection functions such as short-circuit, over-voltage, over-current, loss of voltage, phase loss, and delayed switching.
(7) With open wireless CT, there is no need to disconnect the 10kV line during installation, and the signal transmission is safer.
(8) The device can use the mobile phone to check real-time data, set switching data, search, and download historical records.
GZB:High-voltage intelligent capacitor (compact) reactive power compensation device
10:Rated voltage KV
300:Rated Capacity KVAR
|Discharge time||5 minutes below 50V|
|Wind speed||≤35 m/s|
|Earthquake intensity||≤8 degrees|
|Sunshine||The most significant is 0.1w / cm2|
|Environmental temperature category||-40℃~+45℃|
|Chemical conditions||No harmful gas and steam, no conductive or explosive dust in the installation site|
|Anti-pollution ability||External insulation leakage ratio ≥2.5cm/kV|
|Installation||Installation inclination does not exceed 5 degrees|
|Neutral point wiring method:||Non-effectively grounded or neutral point ungrounded system|