|Place of Origin:||XI'AN CHINA|
|Brand Name:||HERONG ELECTRIC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Packaging Details:||Export wooden packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Rated Frequency:||50Hz；||Loss Tangent Value (tanδ):||≤0.0003|
|Package:||Export Wooden Packing||Rated Voltage:||9.1KV|
9.1KV High Voltage Capacitor,
150kvar High Voltage Capacitor,
9.1KV Shunt Capacitor
High Voltage 9.1kv Capacitor Shunt Type With Capacity 150kVar
1. Overview of High Voltage9.1KV Capacitor Bank Shunt 150kVar Capacitor
High-voltage capacitors are mainly composed of lead-out porcelain bushings, capacitive element groups and shells. The shell is sealed and welded by thin steel plates, and the outlet porcelain sleeve is welded on the shell. The wiring terminal is led out from the outlet porcelain bushing. The capacitor element group (also called the core) in the shell is formed by connecting several capacitor elements. The capacitive element is made of capacitor paper, film-paper composite or pure film as the working medium, and aluminum platinum as the pole plate. In order to meet the withstand voltage requirements of capacitors of various voltage levels, capacitive elements can be connected in series or in parallel. The electric passenger component group of a single three-phase capacitor is connected into a triangle inside the shell. In high-voltage capacitors with a voltage of 10kV and below, each capacitive element is connected in series with a fuse, which serves as the internal short-circuit protection of the capacitor. Some capacitors are equipped with discharge resistance. When the capacitor is disconnected from the grid, it can be discharged through the discharge resistance. Generally, the residual voltage of the capacitor can be reduced to below 75V after 10 minutes.
2. Function of High Voltage 7.96KV Capacitor Bank Shunt 50kVar Capacitor
|Number of phases||Single-phase|
|Package||Export wooden packing|
|Loss tangent value (tanδ)||≤0.0003|
|Environmental temperature category||-25/B|
|Contamination level of casing||D|
|Discharge resistance||The capacitor is equipped with a discharging resistor. After being disconnected from the grid, the voltage on the terminal can drop below 75V within 10 minutes|
|Surrounding environment||No severely corrosive gas and steam to metal, no conductive or explosive dust, no severe mechanical vibration.|
3. Main features of High Voltage 9.1 KV Capacitor Bank Shunt 150kVar Capacitor
(1) In the transmission line, high-voltage capacitors can be used to form a series compensation station to improve the transmission capacity of the transmission line.
(2) In large-scale substations, high-voltage capacitors can be used to form a static phase-controlled reactor type dynamic reactive power compensation device (SVC) to improve power quality.
(3) At the end of the distribution line, the use of high-voltage capacitors can improve the power factor at the end of the line and ensure the voltage quality at the end of the line.
4. Applicable standard of High Voltage 9.1KV Capacitor Bank Shunt 150kVar Capacitor
5. Working Conditions of High Voltage 9.1KV Capacitor Bank Shunt 150kVar Capacitor
1, Altitude:Less 1000m;Ambicnt Temperature:-40℃ to 40℃.
2, No violcnt mcchanical vibration, no harmful gas and vapor ,no electric,and cxplosive dust in location.
3‚ Power capacitor will work in the good ventilate condition, it would not permit to work in sealing and no ventilate condition.
4‚ Power capacitor connection wire should take soft conductive wire, the whole circuit connect well.