|Rated Voltage:||6、10kV||Rated Capacity:||600～9000kvar|
|Maximum Capacity Of Single Group:||≤2000kvar||Series Reactance Rate:||1%，5%，12%|
|Altitude:||≤2000||Environmental Temperature Category:||-40/D|
9000kvar Reactive Power Compensation Device,
600kvar Reactive Power Compensation Device,
10kV Reactive Power Compensation Device
The multi-group automatic switching reactive power compensation device is based on the conventional high-voltage parallel capacitor device, which adds a special switching switch and automatic switching controller for the capacitor bank to realize the grouped automatic switching of the capacitor reactive capacity to achieve reactive power compensation,to achieve the purpose of reactive power compensation.
The device is mainly composed of capacitor bank, isolation switch, high-voltage vacuum circuit breaker or high-voltage vacuum contactor, discharge coil, current transformer, reactor, etc.
It is mainly used in 6 ~ 35kV power system to improve the power factor of the system, reduce the loss of transformers and lines, and improve the quality of power supply. The device is widely used in chemical, petroleum, metallurgical, and coal systems to maximize the compensation of reactive power of the system. The controller in the device adopts the "nine-domain zone" control principle and various operating modes to prevent the switching from oscillating. The device also has an RS-485 communication interface, which can realize four remote functions and can be connected with the substation integrated automation system.
(1) The special vacuum switch used for capacitors has passed the back-to-back test of capacitive switching of capacitors, which is suitable for frequent switching.
(2) The automatic compensation is divided into two to five switching channels, with high compensation accuracy and low impact, which can obtain the maximum reactive power compensation effect.
(3) Controller uses intell6 bit microcontroller, large-screen character display menu, has a friendly interface, real-time display operating parameters and fault information; with a RS-485 communication interface, four remote functions, and can be integrated substation automation interface, Realize the three aspects of control and management: on-site, background machine and scheduling.
(4) The controller adopts the "Nine Domains" control principle to automatically identify various operation modes of transformers and capacitors in the substation to prevent switching shocks.
(5) Each capacitor is equipped with overcurrent protection and internal fault protection, which can isolate faulty capacitors in time and effectively, and has a voice alarm function to ensure the overall safe and reliable operation.
10:System nominal voltage 10kV
1000×3:Rated capacity 3000kvar, divided into 3 paths, each path capacity is 1000kvar
K:Open triangle voltage protection
|Maximum capacity of single group||≤2000kvar|
|Series reactance rate||1%,5%,12%|
|Installation method||Indoor products adopt cabinet structure, outdoor products adopt box-type structure or frame structure|
|Contral path||2～5 paths, two paths can be selected when more than 5 channels|
|Control physical quantity||2～5 paths vacuum switch|
|Input physical quantity||Current (5A/1A), voltage (100V) at the bus outlet|
|Protect||Over current, over voltage, loss of voltage, internal fuse + open triangle voltage protection|
|Display||current, voltage, power factor, operating state of each group of capacitors|
|Operation mode||Automatic, manual optional|
|Environmental temperature category||-40/D|
|Ambient relative humidity (at 25℃) daily average value||95%, monthly average value 90%|
|Earthquake intensity||8 degrees, horizontal acceleration 0.3g, vertical acceleration 0.2g|
Please provide the following data when ordering:
Our company can provide technical support and parameter calculation, if you have special requirements, please specify when ordering.