|Place of Origin:||XI'AN CHINA|
|Brand Name:||HERONG ELECTRIC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Rated Voltage:||7.94KV||Rated Capacity:||500kvar|
|Rated Current:||62.97A||Rated Capacitance:||25.25uF|
|Rated Frequency:||50Hz||Internal Fuse:||Yes|
|Insulation Level:||38/95KV||Number Of Phases:||Single-phase|
|Capacitance Deviation:||-3%～+3%||Package:||Export Standard Packing|
7.94KV 500 kVar Capacitor Bank High Voltage 50Hz Rated Frequency
1. Overview of 7.94KV 500kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
High voltage shunt capacitor (Power capacitor) is mainly used in the A.C,Power system with 50Hz or 60Hz to improve power factor, reduce reactive power loss, mend voltage quality, plenitude elaborate generate power' equipment and supply power equipment efficiency, it is national recommend save power products.High-voltage capacitor refers to a type of capacitor consisting of a ceramic bushing, a capacitor element group, and a casing. High-voltage capacitors have the characteristics of low loss and light weight.
2. Function of 7.94KV 500kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
High voltage parallel capacitor is composed mainly of the packet, shell and insulation porcelain, the packet is connected in a particular way by dozens of components, separated by insulation and wrapped. The shell is welded with thin steel plate (or stainless steel plate),the two sides of the wall have the bracket for welding and installing. The lid of box is covered with (or embedded pressure assembly) line casing,components are made of polypropylene film and aluminum foil,and the capacitor is filled with excellent electrical insulation liquid impregnant.
|Rated Capacity||500 kvar|
|Number of phases||Single-phase|
|Loss tangent value (tanδ)||≤0.0003|
|Discharge resistance||The capacitor is equipped with a discharging resistor. After being disconnected from the grid, the voltage on the terminal can drop below 50V within 5 minutes|
3. Main features of 7.94KV 500kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
Capacitors consume active power and release reactive power. They also present a low impedance to harmonics; in other words, they attract harmonic frequencies. Thus, they are installed in substations to:
- Correct power factor, consequently minimizes voltage drop at the load end, by injecting reactive volt-amp a.k.a. VARs.
- Minimize voltage fluctuations, typically generated near industrial facilities, using harmonic filter banks – improving power quality in the process.
- Capacitors are an integral piece of Flexible AC Transmission (FACT) device.
4. Working conditions of 7.94KV 500kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
1. All these series capacitors serve for common ambient conditions, standard category for capacitor covers -40/A,-25/A,-5/A,-5/C, working altitude not more than 1000m
2. The capacitors shall be mounted in the place where there shall comply with the requirement of clause 5.1, the capacitor for indoor use shall be mounted on the place where there has no corrosive steam and gas, and snow, rain, dust can't be accessible, and well ventilated.
3. The capacitor can be mounted on steel support, layout not more than 3 layers, each layer not more than two rows. In order to get good ventilating, the clearance between capacitors in each layer shall not less than 200mm, outdoor capacitor shall have 300mm at least, and the top of the capacitor shall have 1000mm away from house roof at least.
4. The horizontal separated plate shall not be mounted, or it may block air flow. Outlet for cooling air shall be mounted on the top of each group of capacitors.