|Place of Origin:||XI'AN CHINA|
|Brand Name:||HERONG ELECTRIC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Rated Voltage:||4.9KV||Rated Capacity:||573kvar|
|Rated Current:||116.94A||Rated Capacitance:||75.96uF|
|Rated Frequency:||50Hz||Internal Fuse:||Yes|
|Insulation Level:||50/150KV||Number Of Phases:||Single-phase|
|Capacitance Deviation:||-3%～+3%||Package:||Export Standard Packing|
450kvar Electrical Capacitor Bank,
IEC60871 Electrical Capacitor Bank,
6.8KV High Voltage Capacitor Bank
4.9KV 573 kVar Capacitor Bank High Voltage 50Hz Rated Frequency
1. Overview of 4.9KV 573kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
High-voltage shunt capacitors are used to compensate for reactive power in the AC power system of 1000 V above voltage, frequency 50Hz or 60Hz,improve power factor, reduce line loss and saving energy,improve the quality of the power supply. The product performance conforms to GB/T 11024-2001, the standard requirement of the series standard for the use of parallel capacitor for AC power system with AC power system of 1kV above voltage.(GB/T 11024—2001 same as IEC 60871—1997).
2. Function of 4.9KV 573kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
High voltage parallel capacitor is composed mainly of the packet, shell and insulation porcelain, the packet is connected in a particular way by dozens of components, separated by insulation and wrapped. The shell is welded with thin steel plate (or stainless steel plate),the two sides of the wall have the bracket for welding and installing. The lid of box is covered with (or embedded pressure assembly) line casing,components are made of polypropylene film and aluminum foil,and the capacitor is filled with excellent electrical insulation liquid impregnant.
|Rated Capacity||573 kvar|
|Number of phases||Single-phase|
|Loss tangent value (tanδ)||≤0.0003|
|Discharge resistance||The capacitor is equipped with a discharging resistor. After being disconnected from the grid, the voltage on the terminal can drop below 50V within 5 minutes|
3. Main features of 4.9KV 573kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
1. All these series capacitors serve for common ambient conditions, standard category for capacitor covers -40/A,-25/A,-5/A,-5/C, working altitude not more than 1000m
2. The capacitors shall be mounted in the place where there shall comply with the requirement of clause 5.1, the capacitor for indoor use shall be mounted on the place where there has no corrosive steam and gas, and snow, rain, dust can't be accessible, and well ventilated.
3. The capacitor can be mounted on steel support, layout not more than 3 layers, each layer not more than two rows. In order to get good ventilating, the clearance between capacitors in each layer shall not less than 200mm, outdoor capacitor shall have 300mm at least, and the top of the capacitor shall have 1000mm away from house roof at least.
4. The horizontal separated plate shall not be mounted, or it may block air flow. Outlet for cooling air shall be mounted on the top of each group of capacitors.
4. Applicable standard of 4.9KV 573kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
IEC60871 and equivalent standard
5. Working conditions of 4.9KV 573kVar High Voltage Shunt Capacitor
1, place of use: indoors or outdoors.
2 Altitude: ≤1000 m. (High altitude products can be designed according to user requirements)
3, ambient temperature: -40 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃.
4, the installation site should be free of harmful gases, no conductive or explosive dust.