|Place of Origin:||XI'AN CHINA|
|Brand Name:||HERONG ELECTRIC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Packaging Details:||Export wooden packing|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Installation Site:||Outdoors Or Indoors, When Used Indoors, There Must Be Good Ventilation Conditions||Ambient Temperature:||-40℃～+45℃|
|Altitude:||≤1000m||Relative Humidity:||(Indoor) The Monthly Average Relative Humidity Does Not Exceed 90%, And The Daily Average Does Not Exceed 95%|
|Seismic Fracture:||The Horizontal Acceleration Is 0.3g, The Vertical Acceleration Is 0.15g||Maximum Wind Speed:||Maximum Wind Speed Is 35m/s|
Air Core Current Limiting Reactors,
35m/s Current Limiting Reactors,
Multi Layer Parallel Air Core Reactors
The dry-type air-core reactor adopts a multi-layer parallel cylindrical structure, that is, a single-layer coil is wound on the winding die with a thinner insulated aluminum wire, and the multiple single-layer coils are made of long glass fiber strands impregnated with epoxy resin. Wrap to form an envelope, and then coaxially overlap multiple envelopes on this envelope in turn. The envelopes are separated and supported by resin glass fiber drawing strips to form an axial heat dissipation air channel. After the winding is completed Cured to form a strong whole.
The connection of the reactor is divided into two ways: series connection and parallel connection. Series reactors usually play a role in suppressing harmonics and limiting inrush current, and shunt reactors are often used to compensate for capacitive currents in transmission lines.
(1) Shunt reactor: In the ultra-high voltage long-distance power transmission system, it is connected to the tertiary coil of the transformer. It is used to compensate the capacitive charging current of the line, limit the system voltage rise and operating overvoltage, thereby reducing the system insulation level and ensuring the reliable operation of the line.
(2) Series reactor: It is installed in the capacitor circuit to suppress the impact current when the capacitor is switched on, and it also forms a harmonic circuit with the capacitor bank to filter specific harmonics.
(1) Altitude: no more than 1000 meters.
(2) Ambient temperature: -40～45℃.
(3) Relative humidity: not more than 90%.
(4) Wind speed: ≤ 35m/s.
(5) Earthquake intensity: not more than 8.
(6) Installation location: indoor or outdoor.