|Place of Origin:||XI'AN CHINA|
|Brand Name:||HERONG ELECTRIC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Packaging Details:||Export wooden packing|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Accuracy Level:||0.2S、0.2、0.5S、0.5||Rated Voltage Ratio:||35000/100|
|Rated Primary Current:||5—400A||Rated Secondary Current:||5A Or 1A|
|Rated Capacity Voltage Part:||Class 0.2 ，3*30VA;2*30VA||Rated Capacity Current Part:||0.2S、class 0.2，3*15VA;2*15VA|
|Rated Short-time Thermal Current Multiple:||100/1n/1s||Rated Dynamic Stability Current Multiple:||250/th|
0.2S Class High Voltage Instrument Transformers,
Multi Transformation High Voltage Instrument Transformers
100/5 combined transformer, 35KV high voltage metering box, 0.2S class
The outdoor dry-type high-voltage metering box JLSZW-35 is composed of two single-phase fully insulated voltage transformers to form a three-phase "V" type connection, A and C phases are respectively connected in series with two current transformers for power lines of 35KV and below. , For electric energy metering. The current transformer can be made into a multi-transformation ratio structure, which will bring convenience to the future system capacity increase.
The product is cast with epoxy resin outside the user, with a rain-proof umbrella skirt, and the surface has a large creepage distance. It has the characteristics of arc resistance, rain resistance, dust resistance and ultraviolet resistance. It is an ideal replacement product for power grid transformation.
2. Conditions of Use
1. The altitude does not exceed 1000m;
2. Ambient temperature: +40℃; daily average does not exceed 30℃; -25℃;
3. System grounding method: neutral point non-effective grounding system;
4. Atmospheric conditions: There is no serious pollution in the atmosphere.
3. Usage and precautions
1. If this product is used to measure the electrical power of branch lines or to assess line loss, the metering box can be installed on the bracket of the pole. It can be installed on the same platform as the transformer or on a pole when it is used to measure the electricity on the high-voltage side of a power transformer.
2. When the newly installed and running metering box finds that the phase sequence is reversed, the outgoing active electroplating meter will still be forwarded, and the reactive power meter will be reversed, causing the meter to measure errors, and any two of the metering box should be connected to the high-voltage side of the meter. Only by swapping the positions and changing the metering box into a positive phase sequence can the metering box be accurately measured.
3. When this product is used for two-phase and one-ground power line metering, the ground phase should be connected to phase B of the metering box, and the remaining two phases should be connected in a positive phase sequence to prevent additional errors in measurement. The hoist on the fuel tank must be used when lifting the product.
4. Point b of the secondary wiring terminal of the combined transformer and the grounding bolt on the fuel tank should be reliably grounded to avoid accidents.